
Sub 10 Minutes BOE HOTS Gameplay! Solo Tank Arthas *ROCKS*! (Heroes of the Storm Gameplay) Arthas TANK Build #HeroesOfTheStorm #Arthas #HOTS MmmmmMMM GOTCHA! Here again today with some more #SuperCoolFunStuff! I appreciate you checking out the video! I usually play Arthas as a solo tank. I just always have. It seems that most people play him as an off tank. I've had a lot of success with Arthas Tank build and solo tanking! He's such a fun hero. That said this is a quick and interesting sub 10 minute HOTS game! The beginning of the game it certainly doesn't look like we're going to rock a 10 min win......... but we do :) I wonder what HOTS fastest win is? I've seen 1 game under 9 minutes. Let me know if you know what the heroes of the storm fastest win is! Let me know what you think in the comments below! Enjoy the always family friendly gaming from Gotcha Games! Don't forget to subscribe: https://goo.gl/V99vGc Join the community! ♥Twitter: twitter.com/GGGotchaGames ♥Discord: https://discord.gg/uAxUuxV ♥Facebook: @FB.com/GGGotchaGames Like what you see? Become a patron! Thanks for the support! https://www.patreon.com/GotchaGames GG from Gotcha Games!
Sub 10 Minutes BOE HOTS Gameplay! Solo Tank Arthas *ROCKS*! Arthas TANK Build - YouTube |
| 12 Likes | 12 Dislikes |
| 164 views views | 584 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 19 Oct 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét