
Well, I guess it needs to be more dynamic, I think, we need to support the little people who start their own project because I feel right now the only ones getting support and the only ones getting the good regulations are the ones who are able to lobby, so, it's the big guys...And so, all the small guys just face a lot of problems and nobody is there to support them. So I think we need to support these little people who just make little shops or little business, to go ahead and boost the economy in Europe.
Rocio Leza (ES): What is needed to exit the crisis and help Europe's economy to grow? - YouTube |
| 1 Likes | 1 Dislikes |
| 67 views views | 5,821 followers |
| Science & Technology | Upload TimePublished on 18 Apr 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét