
Well, I work in the field of international development. I have been working for 3 years, so obviously my concerns are in that perspective. Because of the financial crisis EU MS are very reluctant to give part of their GDP to development assistance, this is really what is worrying me right now because it is the field I'm working in. So I hope for the future, once or if (I don't want to be too pessimistic) if we manage to get out this crisis, mentality will change and people will be willing to give more of their budget to development assistance: this is really my hope and my concern at the same time.
Marta Dormal (IT): What are your main concerns for the future? - YouTube |
| 0 Likes | 0 Dislikes |
| 387 views views | 5,821 followers |
| Science & Technology | Upload TimePublished on 3 May 2013 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét