
MmmmmMMM GOTCHA! Here again today with some more #SuperCoolFunStuff! Today we have some HOTS Medivh MVP Gameplay provided by viewer Kanager! Not too long ago HOTS Medivh rework went live! Since then he's seen a lot more action and I believe has more potential than ever. A common quesiton is how to play Medivh? I believe you play him aggressively and abuse your Q resets. This is how to get the most of Medivh abilities and talents and burn people with Medivh assassin build. Thanks again Kanager for the replay of this awesome game! I appreciate you checking out the video! Don't forget to subscribe: https://goo.gl/V99vGc Join the community! ♥Twitter: twitter.com/GGGotchaGames ♥Discord: https://discord.gg/uAxUuxV ♥Facebook: @FB.com/GGGotchaGames Like what you see? Become a patron! Thanks for the support! https://www.patreon.com/GotchaGames GG from Gotcha Games!
HOTS Medivh MVP Gameplay! Top Hero Damage! Medivh Assassin Build - YouTube |
| 14 Likes | 14 Dislikes |
| 575 views views | 584 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 8 May 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét