
Apex Legends FUNNY Moments! Apex funny FAILS | (Apex Legends Funniest Moments with Thermite!) So I'm learning Apex Legends right... which means I suck.. BUT having fun while sucking makes it all OK. So I want to share my Apex Legends Funny Moments! Probably more properly called Apex funny FAILS haha. Thermite is a fun tool in your kit in Apex. You should always have one and shove it up your enemies rear end if you can! So that's what I had to do one game luls. Enjoy the Apex Legends gameplay and let me know what you think in the comments below! MmmmmMMM GOTCHA! Here again today with some more #SuperCoolFunStuff! I appreciate you checking out the video! Don't forget to subscribe: https://goo.gl/V99vGc Join the community! ♥Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/gotcha_games ♥Twitter: twitter.com/GGGotchaGames ♥Discord: https://discord.gg/uAxUuxV ♥Facebook: @FB.com/GGGotchaGames ♥YT: https://goo.gl/4qBKUz Like what you see? Become a patron! Thanks for the support! https://www.patreon.com/GotchaGames GG from Gotcha Games!
Apex Legends FUNNY Moments! Apex funny FAILS | (Apex Legends Funniest Moments with Thermite!) - YouTube |
| 12 Likes | 12 Dislikes |
| 82 views views | 584 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 15 Feb 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét